Monday 9 April 2018

Sun and Sand


Hi everyone, here is a page I made using Beach Shack from Kaisercraft - it was part of my kit for ATDML.  I love the beachy, sandy, washed look of the papers, and the boardwalk background was perfect for my photos. 

I started with a bit of tearing for my photo mounts and echoed this with my title and then layered in some mesh  too - I stapled this to the page.  Having done that it was just a case of layering up some of the embellishments - I used some from Summer Shack too.  The hexagons are all pre-cut stickers which made it really easy to add them in, and I left it there - quite clean and simple with just a little bit of tearing.


I like the texture that the mesh adds to the page.


Here are some of the layers of stickers and embellishments.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails