Thursday 12 April 2018

Beach Time


Here is another page using the washed out colours of beach shack and I was inspired to adda bit of washed out distress oxide painting behind my photo too.  I used broken china and also some tea dye and added lots of flicks.  I just roughly went around the area of  my photo with a brush adding little pops of colour.  

I used layers at the top and bottom of my page with some more of the mesh and then incorporated lots of the stickers from this collection and a coral-ish wood veneer to match too.  There are lots of beautiful beachy phrases in these papers, so it was easy to find something to match my photos.


You can see a bit more of the paint up close and the layers of stickers.



Furthermore - for the observant amongst you I have added a video tab on my top bar with links to all the videos that I have created, so do check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails