Wednesday 27 December 2017

Trust your Journey with BoBunny


I wanted to share with you a page and video that I made using BoBunny's Penelope collection.  It has beautiful blues and greens and browns in it, but I went just for the greens and browns because of my sons t-shirt!

I used stencil paste to add my first layer and then lots of strips of paper in varying sizes and widths - it would be a great design to use up scraps as well as whole sheets.  I fussy cut out lots of the flowers and cut the title from the papers.  I added flowers and gems, laser cut chipboard and the really delicate wood veneer bird cages - all of which are from BoBunny.


I cut into the petals for each of the flowers so I could curl them up.


Here you can see the layers of gems, flowers and papers.


I distressed the edges of all my papers, and add some flicks of silver as well as the layer of stencilling too.

Here is the video for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails