Monday 4 September 2017

Gullfoss


With the Summer Holidays over now here is a photo from my holiday last year - I meant to share it with you ages ago!  I made it for the ATDML Chinese Whispers challenge for the Retreat - I was first in my line and was given a sketch by Karen Moss (who has just set up her own etsy shop you might want to check out here with lots of her creations) and then passed on a photo of the page to the next person on the list.  We had about 10 people in each group so by the time it got to the final page in the row it all looked quite different.  Anyway I can't take credit for the design - just the papers as I stuck really closely to the sketch and didn't change it at all so you could see how it developed.  The papers are all from BoBunny's Faith range - I love the bright colours, and I teamed it with pearls, enamel dots and butterflies.

I've just created a video for BoBunny for one of my pages, so you can check out the post here - I am trying to become a slightly tidier video-crafter....and I think I started reasonably well....but then I just get on a roll and then it gets messy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails