Saturday 26 August 2017

This world is a Canvas


Here is another page I made with my ATDML kit using Graphic45's Nature Sketchbook.  I started with some strips of torn paper down the centre and then added a little bit of stencilling with black gesso, I also used some pentart wax over the top to bring out the stencilling.  I added my photo and fuzzy cut a butterfly, dragonfly and weather.  I then layered up some of the card stock flowers from this collection, curling the edges and adding a fuzzy black brad to the centre.  I used one of the journal cards as my title as they have beautiful phrases on them.



Here you can see some of the wax on the stencilled gesso, as well as the flowers and butterfly.


More layered flowers with a few gems hidden amongst them.  I love the blue.


There is a really nice assortment of phrases on the journal cards in this collection, here is just one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails