Thursday 13 July 2017

The Code


Another page using Kaisercraft's Basecoat papers, and this is all Basecoat 4 apart from the Stickers which are from Scrapyard.  One of the Basecoat 4 papers has a blue brick wall, so I cut this out and stick it onto the metal rivet style background.  I then distressed a mix of the other papers, and added a few cogs from a Tim Holtz die set.  I echoed the same mix of colours behind the title, the stickers are from October Afternoon.

The photo is from our holiday and on the Intrepid where you could spell out your name in morse code...you could also have a go at a simulation on landing one of the Space Shuttles as well as learn about Vietnam and see loads of planes - it was a really interesting place to visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails