Thursday 15 June 2017

Relentless


I had loads of fun making this page - it started with lots of splatters with the new BoBunny metallic paints, then I layered up lots of Simple Stories Domestic Bliss stickers and tapes, and then all sorts of goodies from my stash.  For this page I didn't use my trusty guillotine but hand cut all the papers, which was really fun, and I like all the slightly jaunty angles it creates.

These photos made me laugh - my sister trying to get a photo with my son in it too - I have to say he is really good about letting me still take photos of him...grown up with a scrapping Mum, but this is what he thought of my sister trying to get a photo!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails