Wednesday 3 May 2017

Smile and Family with Pebbles Simple Life


This is the 2nd class that I created for the A Trip Down Memory Lane retreat using Simple Life by Pebbles - I love the yellow and blues in this line.  My pages were focussed on having white space, and were really clean - a more gentle introduction to the weekend before my messier class that I posted on Monday!  The puffy stickers in this range are really nice - they have a mat finish to them which I love.




Here is the 2nd page, I couldn't resist a little bit of cosmic shimmer ancient copper mist across the white space, just little bits of embossing and lots of tags, you could add more photos if you wanted.



It was a really fun weekend with lots of inspiration and loads of different styles of classes to do, from the messy to clean and simple and easy to put together.  I will show you some of the pages I made during the other classes over the coming weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails