Wednesday 5 April 2017

Life was meant for great adventure


Even more Kaisercraft Ubud Dreams - I love the colours in these papers and the Moroccan style patterns.  A little while back I bought a craft magazine with a hexagon die on, so I had to use it - I like having a die for hexagons as they are really hard to cut out accurately!  I began the page with the 1/3 2/3 rule for my papers, and then added some cream pentart acrylic around where my photos and hexagons were going.  I die cut lots of hexagons and randomly spaced them on my page.  I created  little cluster at the bottom and added a frame from the Kaisercraft ephemera pack that goes with these papers.  A few stickers and doilies with a little bit of brown inking.

The photos are from our holiday and just a typical rock climbing expedition.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails