Wednesday 29 March 2017

Do More of What Makes You Happy


I got to play with 2 new Kaisercraft lines from A Trip Down Memory Lane, this one is Ubud Dreams, which is a beautiful mix of blues and woodgrains.  I started with some Pentart paints and dry brushed silver and teal acrylic - the teal went really well with the colours in these papers.  I cut out several of the tiles from the Kemala paper and then layered up some of the stickers that matched on foam pads.  I used the reverse of the Kemala paper with the rich, brown woodgrain at the top and base of my page.  I also added some of the paper embellishments and a few more stickers to document my photos.

The pictures are from our holiday last year...it was fairly busy with lots of touring and sight-seeing, my favourite part of New York was Central Park and we stopped there on our way from the Metropolitan Museum of Art...the kids really enjoyed playing in the playgrounds and just running around the park.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails