Wednesday 15 February 2017

Awesome with Life in Color


Life in Color is one of the new BoBunny collections and it is beautiful - I love the colours and also that the papers work really well for the men in your life as well as girls too.  I had a play with lots of different things on this page and you can see a fuller write up on the BoBunny blog - here 


I had a bit of a play with the rust powder and regents from Pentart - they are fantastic.


I used some texture paste and the dot stencil and then ran lots of colours through it.


Here is one of the new dies - it comes with the crowns, but there are also keys and locks and they just look beautiful with the Pentart metallic waxes.


You can also find out about how I made this title using Porcelain/Glass paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails