Wednesday 25 January 2017

Frozen Fun


Here is another page using Winter Wonderland from Simple Stories - in my kit from A Trip Down Memory Lane.  I started with the beautiful snowflake scatter woodgrain paper in the kit, and then with some of the left over pieces of paper I set about creating a ribbon of rolls (it takes less time than you think) - I used a thin pencil and cut some 1" by 2" strips of the paper, and taped them on the inside and just rolled.  The harder part was wrapping the twine around - which was just fiddly!

I layered up some of the postcard pieces from the journal papers and then added lots of stickers as well as some of the co-ordinating enamel dots.

I am still hoping for a bit of decent snow this year - just a couple of days, I love how it makes the world look, and the kids (and me) still love to play in it - this was our snow day (I think it was only 1 morning) last year and they were out early chucking it around and making the most of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails