Wednesday 11 January 2017

Always Laugh with Kaisercraft Scrapyard



I am so behind with showing you pages I've made, but these are some of my recent favourites - we got to choose our own kit at the A Trip Down Memory Lane retreat in October and I went with the Scrapyard collection by Kaisercraft.  It is such a boyish range and gorgeous oranges and teals - I loved it.  It was also helped by a box of Pentart (from BoBunny) mixed media supplies to have a bit of a play with which really helped.

I started with tearing, and then used a BoBunny stencil - Serenity - the lines and circles as a background with some texture paste.  I added gesso and the antique copper mist from Cosmic Shimmer, then layered up all my papers and stickers and twine.  The chevrons are all stickers and you get loads of them, so I used foam dots, the alphabet I cut out from one of the sheets of paper and then again offset and added them on foam dots.

This is one of our holiday photos from the Intrepid and my son and father found it very amusing to pretend that the helicopter was moving - in fact my Dad is to blame for a lot of the sillier photos from this trip!


Loads of beautiful boyish stickers and antique copper mist stands out beautifully.


Here are the letters that I cut from the Garage paper - you can cut out the whole word, but I liked to cut the letters individually so you can arrange them how you like.


Lots of tearing and layering and you can see how the mist pops off the page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails