Monday 21 November 2016

Shimelle's Go Now Go with ATDML


I got to do 3 classes at the ATDML retreat - it was a super weekend with lots of laughter, good food and scrapping!  Here is the first class that I taught and it was not messy and fairly straight forward.  I chose Shimelle's Go Now Go range as the papers are packed with colour and beautiful, perfect for a few holiday snaps too.

This is a shot of us all on a rollercoaster in Canada - it was meant for young children, but scary enough for me!!



I love this colourful city scape in the collection and I used it to document our trip to New York and ride on the Staten Island ferry - just lots of layering of paper elements and then some of the chipboard pieces too.




With all the bits that I had left over I had a go creating diamonds from them all, another New York shot from the Top of the Rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails