Saturday 10 September 2016

You and Me


Here is a page I made for the August Virtual Crop with A Trip Down Memory Lane, it uses the lovely Pink Paislee Memorandum collection....and Jill challenged me with some purple, which is not a colour that comes up lots in scrapbooking....don't know why!

I used a photo of one of the Vintage style swings that they have at Butlins - I am up there with my son.  I went with the 1/3/2/3 rule and the bottom half used the patterned purple paper - I cunningly used the strip that was on the base of the paper (the floral line) at the top, so no extra cutting.  I also cut out a few flowers from the floral side of the paper.  In this range there is an alphabet sheet of paper - it also has loads of other little images you can cut out and you will see on one of the other pages that I made, but I worked out my title and which letter versions went best with the papers, then added them on foam dots, along with a little sprinkling of ink!

If you are quick there are still a couple of kits left in the shop here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails