Monday 15 August 2016

Pool Time



Another page using Simple Stories You are Here which was in my kit from A Trip Down Memry Lane.  I started the page by splitting it into thirds and using the blue chevron print at the bottom, I covered the join with a punched piece and one of the stickers in the kit.  I added 2 pool shots centrally and then used some of the embellishments you get in this kit, I love the little cameras and Polaroids. I created some little clusters around my photos and then around the title space, the papers work ally well with the other pastel ranges that Simple Stories do, so I added some washi tape strips from an older collection. I finished it off with some enamel dots.

The photos are from our holiday last year, but in 2 different pools, I did a little bit of photo editing with them too to bring out the blues.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails