Thursday 30 June 2016

Moment with Kaisercraft


Here is the last page that I made with the Storybook collection, I started with the navy script paper and then added some gesso and lots of flicks.  I piled up the papers behind my photos and added some lace and some of the tags and phrases from the embellishments pack.  I echoed the same feeling in the bottom left hand corner - repeating the lace and ephemera and pearls.  Lots of distressing with my edge distresser and then inking with tea dye distress ink. The pearls are by hobby house and the lace is prima, the title is made from a Websters Pages little alphabet. I added a little swirl of golden florists wire - a technique I used on my ATDML retreat class, just stapling it into position.  

This page is going to be opening page for my photos from our camping trip in the Peak District - it is just a beautiful part of the country.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails