Sunday 12 June 2016

Going for Gold with Websters Painted Passport


Hello everyone here is my final page from my Painted Passport (Websters Pages) DT Kit from A Trip Down Memory Lane.  I was quite messy for this one - messy paint, messy stitching!

I started off the page with some slightly watered down white gesso and just added lots of flicks.  I then cut some strips of paper from the Travellers paper - with the gold feathers, and a little bit I had left over from the World Map paper - which has black and white scallops on the back, then I used some Teresa Collins Glam Factor paper - this one is seeing stars and has some gold foiled stars on it I also used a few bits from her Something Wonderful collection too.  I also added in a strip of gold foiled wash tape and then I did some stitching.  I layered up and distressed the edges of my photo mounts and tucked in a little bit more washi tape, then created a cluster with a punched heart and some of the Painted Passport mini stickers.  I used a mixture of alphabets - Websters Pages and Pink Paislee for the title.

Yesterday I had a lovely morning at Ann Freeman's crop and managed 3 pages so I will be back with more!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails