Wednesday 2 September 2015

Shaun Trail


Some more Simple Stories So Rad papers.  A clean and simple page too with just a little tear along the middle for the photos!  I added just some washi tape and wood veneers to the papers and little chipboard frames (I love those at the moment!).

We had a go at the Shaun the Sheep trail in London - which was good fun, and we did see quite a lot - only one which was a bit of a hunt.  Notice the photos - I think it starts with China Town, then Oxford/Regents Street then moving onto where the big cinemas are in the West End - but the best shot is of my eldest in Hamleys standing next to the "Ben and Holly" Shaun the Sheep...he wasn't really that grumpy but felt he had to pull that face when standing next to Ben and Holly - made me smile :)




1 comment:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails