Saturday 4 July 2015

Funny Faces


Here is a page I did for one of the challenges over at CSI, I used the colour palette and then stars, vellum, paint, stickers, circles and the subject...something silly.  This is just one of those shots that you get as your kids experiment with the faces that they can pull!

I used lots of Teresa Collins for this page, I still love all the triangles from the Something Wonderful paper pack, I also included some older TC papers in there too.  I hand cut out my title and did a little edging in black.  I used some Baker Ross felt stars and also some American Craft wood veneers.  I mixed my paint with Marion Smith's colour lab, and added some glitter to the yellow.




1 comment:

  1. brilliant photo Kat, and love all the layers x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails