Saturday 16 May 2015

Pool Time





We got to choose our papers at the ATDML retreat for this months DT pages - I got some Kaisercraft Blue Bay - just beautiful colours (Denise also did a lovely class with them).   For this page I started with gesso, and then added some splatters of distress stains.  Lots of tearing of papers, and then layering of lace and some sequin strings I got from Baker Ross and seem to be very trendy in the Scrapbooking world at the moment.  I made the frame with air dry clay (again Baker Ross) and a Martha Stewart mould, then used the distress stains to colour it, and rubbed some silver ink over the top to pick out the details.  

I also added some stamping to the corners in silver using a Tim Holtz stamp, then in blue a newspaper stamp and in black some post office style stamps.  The cog is from 7 gypsies, the shell I just had! the washi tape is by glitz.

This is a holiday photo from last year - we have lots of pool time photos!  Also today is the Virtual Crop over at ATDML so there are 3 free classes and a challenge you can have a go at.  Here it the link.






1 comment:

  1. Stunning layout and your paper choices were perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails