Thursday 13 November 2014

Lake Love


A little more summer with some more Something Wonderful by Teresa Collins, and this is a scrap lift from a TwoPeas page I have pinned by Steffie248.  I loved the 2 chevrons and stitched those, then I layered up a mix of papers behind, and added lots of stickers, a brad and some little wood veneer stars - I love scattering them!

This weekend A Trip Down Memory Lane are having another cybercrop - most of the kits are gone, but you can still play along with your own papers and come and join in the chatter on Facebook.  There will be more Saturday crops and kits in the new year so do keep an eye out - here is a link to the Facebook group ATDML# Create.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails