Thursday 9 October 2014

Happy


Another Graphic 45 Botanical Tea page....and just looking at the photo I realised I didn't add a title - but the wood veneer kind of covers it really....I did make this page on holiday so didn't have access to dies, and hadn't taken suitably stickers!

I used the striped paper as my base and then a strip of blue for the top 1/3 of the page, I tore strips of paper from a mix of papers and sides of papers in the kit, and then layered them all up across the middle with some tissue tape (Tim Holtz) too (behind them I also added a doily).  Once my photo was in place I added some chipboard and prima wood veneers - the white washed effect on these ones went really well with all the tearing and white on the page, I also added some sequins and drips of cosmic shimmer mist.

The photo is of my kids with their Grandad on a trip into London and to see the Tower - it's an older photo I found, but one that I really like and so wanted to scrap.



2 comments:

  1. I think the wood veneer 'happy' definitely counts as a title. I often forget about the title until my page is almost finished, and I have to try and squeeze it on there somewhere! Love the doily to add to the wintry feel. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails