Thursday 28 August 2014

The Greeks


Another page using October Afternoons Public Library - I went with a banner theme and layered up loads of the papers, and then hung my photo on a little clothes hanger paperclip- the photo has been instagrammed and I made a little polaroid frame out of white paper.  I cut all my banners different widths and lengths and distressed them, adding some lace to a few, then I lined them up on my page.  To add the washing line I carefully added a thin line of clear drying glue in a curve and then added the washing line, I then added a couple of buttons which I threaded with more string at either side.  The title is a mix of October Afternoon mini alphabet and American Craft thickers.

A shot from the British Museum, and the best line up I could do to make them look like they are holding onto the Greek Urn (we have had a little flourish of funny photo attempts like this courtesy of one of our friends mentioning it to them....I have a Durdle Door shot a bit like this too :))






Also...if you have got to the end - I am doing a little mini-series on using pocket pages for scrapping events where you have a lot of photos...like holidays - I will post my take on it over the next 3 days over at ATDML...here is a peak and a link




2 comments:

  1. What a great page and a lovely way of using up "bits" of yummy papers.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails