Monday 25 August 2014

Carousel


A different October Afternoon range today - this one is Midway - it is one of my all time favourite lines, I love the bright colours and designs...I bought the whole pack of papers, and only have scraps left (which obviously I couldn't throw away) - so my stash refreshed by ATDML - this is what I came up with.

I used a free silhouette die cut by Nicole Nowosad - and as I only have a little silhouette I couldn't do the whole page cover thing which she does so beautifully on her blog, so I decided to cut it and use it at each side, I then backed some of the circles (this was fiddely as it is a fine cut) - and then added sequins and stickers and a Simple Stories burlap banner.  It is a shot from Butlins and an amazing swing ride that they had - the kids loved it!






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page. The wheel shaped embellishments are perfect for the subject and the bunting is fab too. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those papers remind me of a carousel..perfect choice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layouts and those circles are just fab! makes me want to have a die cutting machine by myself! Have pinned the layout for a soon-to-be scraplift!
    Daphnex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there it is - my scraplift as promised! Thanks again for your inspiration!
      http://dapfniedesign.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/pebble-sculptures/

      Delete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails