Saturday 3 May 2014

To the Tower


I am going to have a little run of some older pages (from the end of last year) that I realised I hadn't put on my blog.  I made these using MME papers from ATDML and the Cut and Paste range.

I started my page with a spritz and some drips of the white chalkboard cosmic shimmer mist (I am still looking for a really opaque white mist, this is slightly transparent - but I do like the effect). I then used my glitz chevron roller doodle in brown and black ink behind where the papers were going. Next I added  a mixture of strips - some torn, some punched, then some vellum, and a glassine envelope for the journalling, orange lace, and then some other lace that I had spritzer with an orange cosmic shimmer.  With the MME chipboard you get a little banner, so I threaded twine through them and used some orange buttons to anchor each end.  I then used a mixture of thickets and a glitz scrabble tile alphabet for the title, the final step some drips of black ink at either side.

A big Happy National Scrapbooking Day to everyone and I hope this encourages you to have a play with some paint on your pages too.





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page, love the colour - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those layers - Brill ! happy national scrapbook day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool page! Loving the inkyness x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh how lovely..I dont usually do messy but you have inspired me to give it a go! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely page. You do layering so well.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails