Sunday 18 May 2014

As it is a Summers Day....


Baker Ross sent me a little pack of lanterns, which are perfect for a summers evening.  I tried creating a little ombre effect on the lanterns using some different tattered angels and cosmic shimmer mist, so adding more colour to the top and very little to the bottom of the lantern.  Once they had dried I then decorated them.  I used either some Baker Ross buttons which I threaded with twine and then stuck around the lantern, and the others I punched out some butterflies in different sizes and then added some stickles glitter just to add a little more sparkle.






I put some battery tea lights in the middle so that at night they have a really nice glow (though obviously I couldn't keep my hand still enough when taking the photo!)




5 comments:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails