Friday 1 November 2013

Octobers Photo Challenge


Ann challenged us over at ATDML to come up with 7 photos for October, I decided to go with Instagram shots and here are mine.

Firstly some leaves, I love the red and orangey colours.



Secondly - the weather, not the big storm that we had - but it shows the change in temperature.


Thirdly - a pumpkin - which was a bit heavy!


Fourthly - winter warmers....my boots have fur all the way to their toes - snuggly!


Fifthly the treat - my kids have had a busy week and this was their treat.


Sixthly - something scary - I have a whole host of scary posed photos...but here is the one I went with.


Seventhly - time - as the clocks changed this month.

So all inspired after the retreat and doing one of Debbie Jewells photo collage classes, I aim to print them all out for a page later on this month.


1 comment:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails