Thursday 12 September 2013

Just run


Here is a page I made for the BoBunny galley over at ATDML - it is a really simple page, mostly just some fussy cutting of the flowers.  

The papers are called Serenade and there is a whole sheet of the big beautiful poppies, and the smaller green flowers and yellow leaves.  When I cam to assembling the page I started with the garden twine circle - I used a plate to help work out the size and then stapled it on to the base sheet.  I then layered up all my flowers, using foam dots for some, then I scattered a few golden sequins in amongst them and that was it!  The alphabet is a mix of MME and Simple Stories, and the photo is of my kids (and their friends) on a walk with us...which they enjoyed running along!




7 comments:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails