Sunday 30 June 2013

A couple of cards for the weekend




Here are a couple of cards that I made using my DT kit for last month from ATDML.  I kept them clean and simple and used some of the techniques I used on my pages, so for the first one stitching and distressing.


I made some chevrons for this page, but only wanted the blue and green coloured parts of the rainbow paper, so I used some of the discarded ones for my card, and drew stitching around the edge of them with a black gel pen.    The stamps are by Simple Stories, I love the big camera and all the little phrases.

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.




10 comments:

  1. Oh they are lovely Kat, so different as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely cards, I'm struggling to make cards st the moment but these look really effective

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, I especially like the chevrons :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I really like how you used the chevrons with the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these but the second one is my favourite.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. two very different cards both are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the chevron card, it is so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two stunning cards, I have to say my favourite one is the Chevron one.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooh I love your cards!! Beautiful, and adorable at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are absolutely beautiful, I love them x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails