Tuesday 21 August 2012

Splash


We have a great sketch from Val over at the Studio, sketches make me so much quicker at scrapping!  I love this shot of the kids as it is a real action shot and you can see the water leaving the cup!

I'd seen a pie chart shape over at the silhouette shop and decided to have a play with it as a circle was the main part of the sketch, I added some stars and some text to the pie char too, and inked and stitched around the edges.  I followed the sketch quite closely with the banners, and layered up some of my cardstock stickers and my Martha Stewart style washi tape.  The papers are mostly from Crate's Farmhouse collection, though the newspaper print is by My Minds eye.  I also had a play with one of the lovely Tando arrows which I covered in red ink and glossy accents.  A few splashes of paint too to add to the water in the picture.

Here is a link to the Studio if you would like to join us and see all the other amazing pages.





5 comments:

  1. super job!!! love the colors against the kraft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great colors and fun design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the pie design- fab!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super page I love the cut out lettering Thought you were on holiday though

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you used a pie chart. I;ve pinned some and haven't got around to having a play yet x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails