Sunday 15 January 2012

Paper bead tutorial


Over on Its A Creative World today I have posted a quick and easy, use up your scraps tutorial for making these paper beads.  So here is one way you can use the beads, and there are lots more ideas on the blog.  For the card I used some October Afternoon Fly a Kite and Sassafras Indie Girl papers.  The doily stamp behind the flower is October Afternoon Farmhouse stamps which I stamped and used some white embossing powder on (thank you Hannah for reminding me about white embossing powder).  The hello friend stamp is Amy Tangerine at American crafts and then there is a Martha Stewart butterfly and some dictionary pages in there too.  For more details on how to make these beads pop over to It's A Creative World.



5 comments:

  1. Oh now that is really lovely. Get a feeling of the sea side from it, and so original! Oh that doily stamp is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous, I shall have to have a look at those :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really blow me away with your creativeness

    ReplyDelete
  4. The beads are really pretty. Something I can teach to my 10 year old DD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails