Tuesday 16 August 2011

My boys and grab box news


I had this LO tucked away and was reminded by the news of more Handmade Hannah grab boxes of which I am a huge fan....tomorrow morning they go on sale at 8am (Wednesday) - so get one if you can they are packed with lots of lovely items.  This LO compiled from lots of goodies from my last box consists of a rare shot of me...and my boys in the bluebell woods, we cycled in just before the bluebells faded in April.  The papers are mostly Echo Parks country drive tho there is a little MME too.  I made the flowers from some poundshop organza - I cut some circles and then melted the edges VERY carefully over a candle, and layered them up, either stitching or bradding (new term) them together.  There are some DCWV green chipboard pieces in there and prima pearl swirls.  For the circle I used a plate and then punched out some circles which I cut in half - once these were all stuck in place I then stitched over it a couple of times.  A few flicks of paint and some punched out butterflies using a Martha Stewart punch, a little doodling and a girls paperie alphabet, and nearly forgot the sun and clouds - and all put together.  So I encourage you to grab a box and have a play :).





11 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO - your embellies are always lovely.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layers, and those butterflies are sooooo cute!

    love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Katherine...so much to look at. I love to zoom in and have a close look at the detail, just love how you put everything together :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice page with all those special little details

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, love the flowers and you are awesome with that sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kat that is absolutely gorgeous and love the fact that you're in the photo too!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I just got these papers from 2Peas - how lush! I love the butterflies with the doodled trail, and the clouds and sun. So much to look at.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails