Thursday 5 May 2011

Thank you Card


Here is a thank you card I made using MLS Home Tweet Home papers.  I covered the card with some of the place to nest paper, and also cut out a couple of flowers that I layered onto the cards.  The 2 birds are from the birds of a feather paper, I used some creme paper and the MS lace punch to create the lacey frill around the birds - I also inked the tips of the lace with tattered rose distress ink.  A little bit of ribbon and a button, and some creme brulee letters to finish it off.


7 comments:

  1. What a cute & happy card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the two birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, isn't it cute - love the colours.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Really love the lace effect - I thought it was real lace at first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin this card! The lace frill is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh kat that's beautiful - I love the bright colours - gorgeous stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love the colors and that fun lacy border. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails