Friday 1 April 2011

Merry Go Round


This LO is from a trip to legoland last year - it was a gorgeous day and we had lots of fun :)  The papers are from the My Little Shoebox Home Sweet Home collection.  They are beautiful papers and lend themselves to a bit of cutting, hence all the tree arms sticking from the side of the page - though a few of those are Maya Road chipboard covered in brown ink (there are also some paper covered maya road birds too).  I cut out the little collection of trees and the birdhouse at the bottom of the page and added some faux stitching.  Around the edge of the square I used my Martha Stewart double loop punch, and I hung the title from the tree with some ribbon.  Here are the close ups :)





10 comments:

  1. this layout is absolutely gorgeous, I love all the tiny parts that you've cut out to use in your layout, beautiful tactile page obviously capturing a treasured memory!

    Hope you're having a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo that is gorgeous, love all the layers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this LO, the papers are gorgeous! Good job on all that hand cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is such a gorgeous LO. I just love the branches and birdies. love the title hanging from a branch too.
    Jennie X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cheerful LO.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh i love all the details, gorgeous papers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much to look at~beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really are the hand cutting queen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this layout - lots of fiddly cutting but totally worth it for the final look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful layout Kat...so much to look at. Love the tree branches and your intricate cutting. *Ü* Ooo...I am so happy to find someone who has the same camera as me...I can ask you questions if I need to...like how do I view my photos once I have taken them! LOL. It's different than my Sony A100! Eek! It will take a bit of getting used to but I LOVE it so far. *Swoon*. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails