Tuesday 5 April 2011

Heart Frame - Home is where the Heart is


For this project I used up some of my left over my little shoebox papers.  I made some roses and some spiral flowers, they are all stuck on watercolour paper which I brushed a rosey wash over.  Once the flowers were all stuck down I then added some liquid pearls around the edge, a Martha Stewart butterfly, and watercoloured some more paper with the co-ordinating duck egg colour to write some of my title on.  A few lace and buttons at the bottom and a bit of glitter and this is what I came up with.

14 comments:

  1. A beautiful piece of crafting for your home, I really must try something along these lines too.
    Jennie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love your flowers,whenever i try making flowers they look like a 5 year old has had a go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a clever idea LOVE the handmade flowers

    My Blog is now HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm really love this, beautiful! Needs a good place to live now,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats SO prtetty - i love those colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic idea, and the finished piece is gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful - such a lovely idea.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful project!!! just darling~

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ruffled edges make for some pretty cute flowers, thanks for sharing the creative inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  10. super beautiful!!I would love for you to visit my blog and considering following and I will do the same for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous - I love it - the 3 dimension is great Kat hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's gorgeous! What a lovely display piece. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful handmade flowers love this frame!

    Hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I really love this.The flowers and colours are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails