Saturday 12 February 2011

Pop Up


I decided to have a go at A Trip Down Memory Lanes sketch challenge...and ended up using the same colours as my last LO, but these papers are from pebbles and called tree house.  Here are the flowers I made in situ - using a string vine and some paper leaves that came in the kit.  I damped some cardboard down to strip away the top layer and reveal the corrugated part, and then painted it in white acrylic...I also edged the photos with white acrylic.  This is a photo of our new pop up tent we bought to go on holiday to France - Quecha 4.2 (for those that might be interested :)).  It goes up in minutes and isn't too hard to get back in the bag, perfect for overnight stays - we also bought an extension for it too whilst in France (don't laugh :) it is great!).  Here are some close ups of some of the elements.



8 comments:

  1. your beautiful flowers fit perfectly with your gorgeous camping layout. Love the corrugated card makes the layout look rather rugged i think. Csmping is great fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love idea of the painted corrugated card, it fits so well with the outdoor camping theme of your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorge as usual. I'm a corrugated card lover as well, I love the shabbyness it gives to project. Great flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers and I love the bold green cardstock...lovely layout. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers and great idea with the cardboard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the layering and the colour combinations are so effective. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails