Friday 14 January 2011

Rockpools



This is my latest LO using the WRMK Vintage Blue papers.  I found another flower tutorial on scrap a little, and had to have a go.  So my flowers are made using that and then I cut some leaves out too.  The little butterflies are a MS  punch, and I added some little white flight dots around some of them.  I haven't added too much to the LO really, a bit of inking and stamping and cutting.  The shots are from our holiday (yes I am quite behind with my scrapping) and when we went to search the rock pools - didn't find that much, the odd fish and remains of crabs but it was great fun :).









7 comments:

  1. Ooo...I love those flowers and butterflies Kat. It's a reminder that spring is on it's way! *Ü* It's about this time of year that I usually see crocuses sprouting along the roadside here! Lovely layout and I just love to go shell hunting whilst on the beach. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer layout. Cool flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those flowers, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely layout really pretty.
    c
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout, and your flowers look fab :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your LO Kat. The colours are so pretty and the flowers are very different and gorgeous looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, I just love your layout and your flowers turned out fabulous! Thanks for linking to my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails