Wednesday 19 May 2010

Strike a Pose

This is the LO inbetween all those inks and bits of papers on my desk! Thanks to all the WOYWWers who have left comments. This is for the Ukscrappers Week 3 challenge so I had to use a sketch, some ribbon and flowers. The papers are mostly cosmo cricket earth love, the orange one I stamped up with brown dots, as I like the orange/purple combination :) I ruffled all the edges of the papers, and added some circles using my rolls of double sided tape and clear, blue and green stickles dots. I made a pin wheel which had caught my eye on the scrappy days blog as a good alternative flower embellishment. The alphabet I hand wrote part, and the rest are papermania cardstock stickers. These are some shots from the park on a nice sunny day like today where my DS is enjoying posing with his sun glasses - he does make me laugh sometimes :)











11 comments:

  1. Papers are lovely and i also love to combination of colours!

    Fab LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabby layout- beautiful colours- love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout. Well done.

    Hugs
    Kay
    Toodles and Binks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab, I love the pinwheel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing your desk...and i love that LO...its a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brillant LO!!! great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely LO! I love how you used stickles for the circles!
    P.S. Please come check out my new challenge blog! The first challenge starts Sunday, May 23rd. I hope to see you there! xo Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful work! Love the pinwheel & the stickles circles! great layering too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant layout. So much fun stuff and the pics are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous lo! love your pinwheel! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails