Saturday 15 May 2010

Kew Gardens



We had a paper craft get together yesturday in a local hall and I managed 2 LOs in between all the tea and chatting. I had a bit more of a play with my Tim Holtz shabby flowers die and the flourish - layered and curled and inked the flowers. The card stock is a mixture of DCWV green stack for the backgrounds, Basic Grey wisteria for the purple pieces, and then coordinations gem lilac cardstock. Bit of poundland bling and their foam letters, and Urban Lily journal stamp, martha stewart butterflies and then letter stamps that I got in a costco kit. This is a shot of our trip to Kew Gardens last summer - which is just a beautiful place to visit on a sunny day with a picnic!










6 comments:

  1. Love the layout and the photos. And those flowers are gorgeous. I must look into buying the Tim Holtz flower dies myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout - the flowers and flourishes are fab and work really well

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous LO, those dies are on my most wanted list :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those flowers, great LO

    ReplyDelete
  5. those flowers are irresistable, aren't they???

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colours and flowers in this

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails