Saturday 24 April 2010

Friends

My next class from the Cybercrop, this one I really enjoyed, and am pleased with the finished page. The class was by Angie woolfall. I had to cut my frame out twice....as I cut the greeny/blue one out with too large a centre for the photo 1st time around!! :) Some inking and doodling and using some of the papers I picked up at Ally Pally - quite contrary range. This is a shot from half term when we went walking up in the hills above Dunster...and got our kids to pose in the tree...bribed them with sweets and then got a nice photo :)

















2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this class. I didn't start until Saturday so have left this one and the other from Friday night to try later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job with all the cybercrop classes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails