Friday 19 March 2010

Party

My LO of my DSs last birthday where we went to a science museum type place. Tried to keep it really boyish - no flowers! Bright colours! Had a go at making one of the trendy banners, as that seemed appropriate for this celebration LO - I put some on foam pads and some flat to add some dimension. Using DCWV cardstock and the green stack. I tried out a technique of making an uneven scallop border where you trace around heart shapes - I then edged it with a black pen and doodled it to make it stand out. The cogs, robot, rocket are all sizzix dies, and the alphabet is sizzix stencil. So lots of colour!









3 comments:

  1. fab lo I love how bright it is lots of detail alma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats so cute :D I love the banners :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the bunting...sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails