Tuesday 16 March 2010

Expressions


A bit brighter than my previous beachy LOs, and experimented with a few new things that I have done before. Been wanting to try the bubble wrap print, so there is it up the top of the page, and the curly arrow is grunge board - I had seen a technique where you rub a wax crayon over it 1st (in this case yellow), then paint it, and once the paint is dry rub it off - so it makes quite a worn effect and I inked it a little too, to try and bring out the texture a little more. The alphabet is oliva for the cuttlebug and I had painted up some corrugated card board and cut that out. To make the yellow paper strip about the black lace I soaked some paper and scrumpled and folded it to the size that I wanted, then lots of layering and a few embellishments and journalling. The papers are all DCWV and most of them the green stack.





This shows the crumpled paper strip

close up on the die cut painted cardboard



shows the bubble wrap print and some of the journaling - I outlined it to make it stand out.


3 comments:

  1. Some lovely techniques here - love the paper pleat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lo - love the bubble wrap effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout...love the bubble wrap printing, I have yet to try that!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails