Tuesday 2 February 2010

Scrapweekly 2010 - Snow Day

This is may LO inspired by the Scrapweekly 2010 challenge this week - to make your own background paper using 3 papers. I have incorporated my background papers into a picture - the papers are Jolly by Golly by Cosmo Cricket and some Whitewash co-ordinations - lots of tearing and cutting with a craft knife to make the picture up. I cut out the houses,birds and trees and 3d foamed them and added glitter, popped a little lace around the bottom to look like snow. I found some other snow flakes in my stash and added them to the top paper. The alphabet is the sizzix catty corner one, which I mounted on a DCWV matt stack, chalked around the edges, and I made a little signpost with my journalling on which I chalked too.
Here are the close ups of the house, snowflakes and journalling











1 comment:

  1. Wow fab page, took our challenge to another level. love the little hand cut details, will have to borrow the idea for a layout of our snow family photos.
    Thanks for taking part in the challenge
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails