Friday 29 January 2010

Sledging



This layout is done using cosmo cricket jolly by golly papers which I chalked around the edge of, I sanded my photo a bit too to destress it a little more. The stamps are some flourished by Rhonna Farrel and I glittered and blinged them a little. The flowers are made using the flower tutorial link I found on the web - see my post about making flowers. I made them from whitewash coordinations and sanded the edges down and then glittered them a little. The title is using the fancy pants cuttlebug alphabet and cut out of funky foam, and the corners are from a costco kit. I added some secret journally behind the photo about how I got the chance to take my kids to the hill I used to sledge on as a child which was great.












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails